* Berjaya Hotels & Resorts (“BHR”), is committed to ensure that your personal data is protected in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 enacted by the Malaysian government. The list of website names (“URLs”) to which this policy applies is set forth below. These websites shall be referred to collectively as the “BHR Websites” :-
The information, data, materials, graphics available on or through the BHR Websites ("Contents"), the look and feel of the BHR Websites and the Contents ("BHR Websites’ Look and Feel") are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws unless where expressly indicated to the contrary. All rights, titles and interests pertaining to the Contents and BHR Websites' Look and Feel are owned, licensed to, or controlled by BHR. The 'Berjaya Hotels & Resorts' and “Individual Property” logo and name are trademarks of BHR. You may view the BHR Websites and the Contents and print a copy of the BHR Websites or part thereof purely for personal, non-commercial use. Without BHR's prior consent, you are strictly prohibited from copying, storing (in any medium), downloading, transmitting, transferring, publishing, reproducing, broadcasting, displaying, distributing, selling or licensing any part of the Contents to any third party whether for pecuniary gain or otherwise.
The Contents are provided "as is", without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. BHR and its associated companies shall not be held responsible for any damages suffered as a result of your use of the Contents and in no event shall BHR be liable for any indirect punitive or consequential damages howsoever arising from your use of the Contents.
For information, English is the core language used for all contents. All translations to other languages are based on the content in English language.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
BHR collects information about our guests and visitors to our website so that we can provide an experience that is responsive to our guests' and visitors' needs. Information may be collected as part of:
- fulfilling reservation or information requests,
- purchasing products or services,
- registering for program membership,
- submitting a job application,
- responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations),
- accommodating your personal preferences,
- fulfilling requests for services or recommendations we provide you,
- working with third party sources, including collecting publicly available information from social networking websites, to better assist us with understanding your interests and to serve you better,
- your use of our apps on your electronic devices,
- updating your contact information including your address, or
- facilitating the transmission of forward to a friend email at your request. The types of sensitive personal data information (sometimes referred to as “SPD”) that we collect may include your name, home, work and e-mail addresses, telephone, mobile telephone, and fax numbers, credit card information, date of birth, gender, and lifestyle information such as room preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children, and other information necessary to fulfil special requests (e.g., health conditions that require special room accommodations).
- We may also collect non-personal identifiable information about you, such as your use of our website, communication preferences, travel habits, aggregated data relative to your stays, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP-TO-DATE:
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with.
DEPOSIT COOKIES AND COLLECTION FOR OTHER COMPUTER INFORMATION:
When you visit BHR Websites, a "cookie" will be deposited on your computer's hard drive. The purpose of this cookie is to identify you when you visit our site so we can enhance and customize your online experience.
You can opt to visit BHR websites without cookies, but the online experience will not be optimized without these identifying files. To visit BHR Websites without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
OPT-OUT FROM MARKETING INFORMATION:
We will send you email for monthly newsletters, special offers, contests, events of interest, news, features, enhancements, and one-off marketing promotions of Berjaya Hotels & Resorts. Such emails will only be sent by BHR that may also include marketing information about our subsidiaries and/or selected business partners.
Any email we send to you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of the subscription. Simply follow the indications in the email.
- click HERE to submit an online enquiry
- you may contact us at:-
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Level 15 West, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Email: [email protected]
* Berjaya Hotels & Resorts means the hotels and resorts that are owned and / or operated by Berjaya Corporate Berhad, its subsidiaries, related or associate companies.