Our Meetings Programme
Placed within the hub of Kuala Lumpur’s central business district, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is the perfect venue for conference and banquet services. While its pillar-less Manhattan Ballroom accommodates up to 2,000 persons, the hotel has 14 available function rooms to facilitate all meeting requirements, including seven with natural daylight. Apart from a Business Centre providing full administrative and secretarial services, a team of dedicated meetings and events professionals are trained to facilitate the success of all events held here. With a strategic location that is easily accessed and connected to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) via road or by monorail and ERL Express Rail - this hotel is the preferred venue for meeting success.YOUR PERFECT EVENT VENUE - THE 7 REASONS WHY
- THE LOCATION – Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Business and Shopping District, with Kuala Lumpur International Airport just 45 minutes away by taxi. Shopping and entertainment areas are 5 minutes away.
- TECHNOLOGY – Complimentary high-speed internet access in all guest rooms and public area, and at a charge in meeting rooms.
- MEETING ROOMS – Choice of meeting rooms with natural lighting and opulent design. All meeting rooms are located on the same floor.
- DEDICATED MEETING & EVENTS ASSOCIATES – To assist and customise the event to your requirements and specifications, ensuring success for you and your delegates.
- ACCOMMODATION – An all rooms designed for efficiency, with panoramic views of city skyline. Our rooms: 2-Bedroom Suite / 2-Bedroom Deluxe (99 sqm), Premier Superior / Superior (57 sqm) and Premier Studio / Studio (51 sqm).
- SAFETY – State of the art security system and trained security guards on 24-hour patrol.
- AWARD WINNING CULINARY TEAM – With our award-winning team of professional chefs from across the world, dining at Berjaya Times Square Hotel is a gastronomical experience in itself.
Our Meetings & Events Planner will respond within the next business day, otherwise you can always call us at
+60 (3) 2117 8235 / 8255 / 8618 (during normal business hours).