How to get there Attractions ► Facilities ► Recreations ► Gallery ►
The resort is easily accessible. Here’s some quick-glance information and approximate timings to help you get started.
- 40 minutes from Penang
- 55 minutes from Kuala Lumpur
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Singapore
- 1 hour 45 minutes from Bangkok
TO THE HOTEL
- 5 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Penang
- 6 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Kedah
- 7 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Perlis
- 10 hours from Singapore to Kuala Kedah
- 11 hours from Singapore to Kuala Perlis.
- 20 minutes drive from the Langkawi International Airport
- 45 minutes drive from the Kuah Jetty
- 45 minutes from Kuala Perlis Jetty to Kuah Jetty, Langkawi by ferry
- 1 hour from Satun Jetty, Thailand to Kuah Jetty, Langkawi by ferry
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Kuala Kedah Jetty to Kuah Jetty, Langkawi by ferry
- 2 hours and 30 minutes from Penang Island Jetty to Kuah Jetty, Langkawi by ferry
- 12 hours from KL Sentral Station, Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setar Train Station and then 20 minutes to Kuala Kedah Jetty by taxi.
View Larger Map