Strategically located in Tioman Island, Berjaya Tioman Resort is easily accessible. The following are approximate timings and options for business and leisure travelers.
- 55 minutes from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Skypark Terminal, Subang) via Berjaya Air
- 40 minutes from Singapore Changi Airport via Berjaya Air
BY ROAD & SEA
Note: Tanjung Gemok Jetty opens during peak months only.
- 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Mersing, Johor and then
1 hour 30 minutes from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island by fast ferry
- 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Tanjung Gemok, Pahang and then 1 hour 30 minutes from Tanjung Gemok Jetty to Tioman Island by fast ferry
- 2 hours 30 minutes from Singapore to Mersing, Johor and then 1 hour 30 minutes from Mersing Jetty to Tioman Island by fast ferry
Please contact the ferry operator Bluewater Express at +60 (7) 799 4811 or fax to +60 (7) 799 5696 for ferry timings and latest updates.
With immediate effect, Johor National Park Corporation will be collecting conservation fees from passengers using Mersing and Tanjung Leman Jetty. Click to view official announcement.
(18 years old
(17 years old
|Non – Malaysian
View Larger Map